Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i have to study!!!

-jozey-

So in about two month’s time I write exams, and I’m in panic mode. I can’t seem to get myself to study. Every morning I wake up and say, today is the day, but what happens when I get home? I find something more interesting to do or watch. But I have to learn. At school I wasn’t too big on studying ether. I basically got through on general knowledge. But the stuff they teach at school is nothing like this course. This is all new to me. Events management is something I’ve always wanted to do and now that I have the opportunity, I just can’t stay motivated. I thought that if I convinced my boss to let me do the course through the company, I’d work really hard and focus and the fact that it’s my boss’ money would be motivation enough. It didn’t and it wasn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I still want to do the course and do events management, I just don’t want to have to study for the exam. I wish I just knew the stuff. I wish it was general knowledge. I wish I already had the qualification. Plus I wish I didn’t have to work for the company anymore. I want to start my own events company and make lots of dou. And make up my own work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment