Tuesday, March 10, 2009

in Not so good company

-jozey-


me round age 4

Today I turned 30. That is 1560 weeks, 360 months and waits for it…10957.5 days. Wow and I always thought 30 sounded old... in dog years I would only be about 4.28571 years. When I was younger I had a friend that shared a birthday with me. I always say, all good people are left handed and all good people are born in March… I know right handed people and people born in any other month will beg to differ, that’s ok cause I know the truth…

So I went on a search, to find out who, not only shared a birth month with me but a birthday to. And I found out I share a birthday with some impressive people:
Chuck Norris, Sharon Stone, Carrie Underwood and Zimbabwean Priminster- Morgan Tsvangirai… not to be confused with the jester that rules the country, Bob Mugabe, we down south actually like good old Morgs. But all these impressive people can’t make up for the fact that I also share a birthday with Barbie, andTerrorist Weekly’s hottest man alive, Osama bin Laden. That sucks; you’d think that April 1st would be reserved for the likes of him and old Bob.

So now as the Bright orangey red African sun sets over the bushveld and the end of this very special day draws to a close, I slip in to my little sleepy sheepy pj give Ben a hug and say… thank goodness, I’m only 30.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment