Wednesday, March 11, 2009

some people just shouldn't be alowed to sing

-cas-

I’m watching American idols. You must know this first. Here in sunny SA we get all these American programs a few months after they’ve aired in the states, same with the UK. But I still enjoy watching these series.

I, myself, can’t carry a tune, that’s something I got from dear old momzy. Miss bossy boots and the brat both sang in the school choirs, I never got picked… but singing still is one of my all time favourite things to do. I’m the one that knows all the words to all the songs. I had a friend who once told me she couldn’t understand how someone that can’t sing knows all the words. She was a soloist. Did I mention we USETO be friends. Past tense.

So I watch these talent shows and pretend to be a judge, everyone does that, so don’t judge me. I love music and try to have it around me all the time. And I think I’ve got a good ear, just cant sing. But these days everyone is doing it. I’m usually spot on with the votes, when Simon says no I usually agree.

But I must say, there are some really bad singers out there. And even worse is that some of them don’t think they are bad. Some of them even think they’re quite good. I suggest the judges on idols should each have a bucket of rotten tomatoes and through them at the bad contestants. That would be really funny.

I wonder which country has the worst singers cause there are some really bad ones on our own SA idols. And what’s the worst song to sing at an audition? Here in sunny SA its killing me softly, I whish you could experience some of our contestants here.

1 comment:

  1. I can carry a tune ... in a bucket. Just don't ask me to sing it. *heh*

    HAPPY BELATED 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete