Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How on earth am I going to get this stuff in my head

-jozeygirl-

I'm busy studying events management and its hard. My exam is in june and i have no idea how i'm going to remember everything. Some of the stuff i don't even understand. It's hopeless. I don't know what made me sigh up for this in the first place.

i have to complete the course because my employers are paying for it. I just wish i knew the answers. I don't know what to do. I've tried sleeping with the textbook under my pillow, doesn't work. Papers get all wrinkly. I tried banging it on my head, only a headache.

what else can i try.

2 comments:

  1. Try reading it. The people in the know say that once you have read something seven times, you will never forget it... so start reading girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats a good suggestion, nothing else works except reading :)

    ReplyDelete