Friday, March 27, 2009

notice the name change

-jozeygirl-

So we took a vote and Lisa, Cas and I decided that seeing that this blog belongs to the three of us its name had to represent the three of us. And plus they pined me down and tickled my feet till I wet myself, so I had to change it.

Lisa is the forgetful, gullible, clumsy one. The typical bookworm, missing out on the best things in life. Lisa is painfully shy and has never had a boyfriend. Momzy should actually be proud of her, she’s the virgin.

Cas, cas is the bad girl, she’s the one always getting us in trouble. She’s the one who flashes the drummers and get there autographs on our boobs. She’s the one responsible for our tattoo. She’s the fun one and even though Lisa is scared of her she wishes she could be as brave as her.

Then there is me, Jozeygirl, the catalyst. I’m a bit of both. I’m the mediator, the conscience and the brains of this outfit.


So, jozeygirl didn’t cut it so we decided JUST PASSING THROUGH would be perfect.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment