Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi, i'm jozeygirl and i'm OCD

-jozeygirl-

I have a problem.

I think I’m a little OCD.

Why do I think this?


1. Two pairs running shoes… I don’t run
2. four pairs open toe heels
3. four pairs closed semi formals
4. three pairs flip flops
5. four pairs casual slip ons
6. four pairs “crocs”
7. two pairs boots
8. four winter hats
9. three pairs gloves
10. five scarves… south Africa really doesn’t get that cold
11. seven pairs of blue jeans
12. fifteen hand bags
13. eleven bibles
14. four black eye liners
15. three bottles of perfume
16. three pairs of sunglasses


Just to name a few.

I can’t stop myself; I can’t just buy one of a thing. I know, it’s crazy.

1 comment:

  1. You forget to mention that this was before you threw away about half of your room. Nice post though.

    ReplyDelete