Monday, January 11, 2010

what am i doing wrong?

I've been house hunting. in a couple of months time I'm turning 31. that means the wrong side of most years. my teens is filed under golden oldies my early twenties under classics and last year i bought my very first pier of reading glassed, you know, the kind the drugstore sells. I've got an ongoing battle with a gray hair and my anti wrinkle cream seems to make the crows feet around my eyes only worse. so I'm moving on in years, i get that. but. and there always is. at 20 i thought by 30 I'd be married with at leste two children and a successfully music store. at 25 i thought I'd at least be married by 30. at 29 i thought I'd at least be moved into my own place by 30. at 30 i bought a motorbike to compensate for the lack of my own place, husband, children and music store... so now a year lated I'm getting on with it... thus far all searches have been in vain. nothing in my price range. so momzy and the chef decided they'd turn the work room into a bedsitter for me... yeah my own place two and a half feet away from my parents... should i jump for joy or jump of a bridge, can't decide... how come other people less intelligent the i can manage to get there own place and even a spouse and i can't? i pride myself in the fact thet I've over come my disabilities... to an extent... and that I'm smarter then the majority of people i know, but i can't seem to cut this whole life thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment