Saturday, February 28, 2009

me on kissing

My first kiss was at age 19. Yes, that's correct, I said 19. It was the very cute brother of a friend. But if I look back on it now, I don't know why I didn't try it sooner.

Kissing must be one of the all time greatest things I have ever tried. I just wish I could do it more often. But back to my first snogg.

It was a lovely spring day in Randburg, Gauteng, RSA. The 21st of September 1998. I had just come back from a visit back home when my friend called me over. We had a delightful day at her house, watching movies, listening to music. Round noon her brother, a model at the time, rocked up, OMG!! WHAT A HOTTY! We'd met briefly at a church function. All the girls were crazy for him. Me being a little wallflower myself didn't think he'd even remember me.

My friend took a call and while she was busy, I went to sit on the patio. A while later, the brother joined me. We casually started chatting and the next thing I knew, his tongue was in my mouth. WHAT THE HELL!!!! Was my initial reaction but after a bit of tongue twister I kinda got in to it. This wasn't so bad, I just had to stop thinking about his saliva in my mouth and when I got that out of the way it actually got enjoyable and easy. Needless to say, soon after he got into a huge fight with is mom and our paths never crossed again, he moved to his gran, my year at the college was up and i moved back north. I can't say that I really miss him but i do think fondly back on that day. I'll always be grateful to him for teaching me the art of snogging. And what a good teacher he was!

No comments:

Post a Comment